Dental Front Desk
Our goal is to provide every patient – adults and children alike – with the high-quality, affordable dental care they need and deserve. At every Dental Depot location you will experience a clean and relaxing office, friendly staff and highly trained, compassionate doctors, assistants and hygienists. With Dental Depot, we provide a common sense approach to each patient's dental needs, with the information required to make an informed decision.
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to join our growing team. In this position, you will perform all business office duties including greeting patients, checking patients in and out through Eagle Soft, answering multi line telephone with Total Team Training dialog, scheduling and confirming appointments via telephone or internet and compiling and recording patient charts and correspondence. Our key objective is to build positive relationships with patients by efficiently, effectively, and courteously communicating information.
- Greet patients on arrival to office
• Answer telephones
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
• Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence.
• Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory cases and faxes, to appropriate staff.
• Interview patients to complete documents, health histories, and forms
• Complete insurance verification and save the breakdown into SmartDoc.
• Position may be responsible for opening the office.
• Ensures printed material and forms are up to date.
• Position may be required to relocate to other Dental Depot clinics either permanently or on a short term basis due to office needs, on an as needed basis at the discretion of Management.
• This position may complete other Administrative and Maintenance tasks as assigned by Management.